Model No.: WKR3110
PCD Polycrystalline Diamond Composite is commonly used in many industries like automotive and woodworking to printing. PCD are Synthetic Diamond products that are used in non-ferrous applications. We manufacture and supply PCD polycrystalline Die-blank & Cutting that consist of a layer of manmade diamond crystals bonded to each other and to a cemented carbide substance. These are made from fine quality material, exact dimensions and sturdy construction.
We fabricate supply and trade PCD (polycrystalline Diamond) blanks for rock cutters according to the specifications stated by our clients. These products that we offer are known for longer functional life, and are highly efficient. These blanks possess the properties of abrasion resistance, impact resistance and self-sharpening ability and can be availed in round, rectangle, triangle and other sizes.
We manufacture and supply wide range of PCD (polycrystalline Diamond) wire drawing dies which is widely demanded in commercial applications. These drawing dies are fabricated using superior quality raw material and can be customized as per the specifications of our clients. These draw steel, bronze, aluminum, nickel and other alloys.
Laser beam cutting
Cobalt-based material features
1. Diamond polymer
2. With the high temperature and the ultrahigh pressure sintering
3. Made of Diamond and bonding agent
4. High heat resistance and high thermal stability
Shape: Triangle, square, rectangle, six prismatic, cylindrical,
Circular arc form at both ends
1. PCD for natural diamond: Size 10*0.75mm, 10*1mm
2. PCD for making wire drawing dies: Size D6, D12, D15, D18, D21, D24, D27, D30, D31, D33, etc,
We also can making the size as customer need.
3. Polycrystalline Diamond Compact PDC: Size 1308, 1313, 1613, 1913, etc.
4. PCD cutting tools: Diameter25mm, 30mm, etc.
Please kindly contact us for further business.
|Product Number||Diameter |
|Diamond Thickness |